Full-Time PA to Chief Executive/Corporate Fundraising Coordinator
Reports to Chief Executive Officer/Corporate Partnerships Manager
Are you looking for an entry level role into the not for profit sector? This role is responsible for providing support and administration to the CEO including managing the meetings, minutes, agendas and information for the Board of Trustees. The role requires professionalism, lots of initiative and a can do attitude. Excellent writing and communication skills are a must.
The second part of the role includes supporting the Corporate Partnerships Manager.
This is a hands-on role liaising with sponsors and supporting activities in the run up to the Foundation’s campaigns. It requires lots of common sense, a commercial or marketing orientation, a strong attention to detail and good personal relational skills.
This junior role is an excellent entry point for a rising star starting their career wanting to join a top-ranking charity and be part of a wonderful team committed to reducing deaths from breast cancer through innovation in research, early detection, treatment and support.
The role will be suited to a person who is tertiary qualification, is able to focus and achieve with multiple and varied responsibilities. A professional manner accompanied with good organizational skills and strong attention to detail. The ability to maintain confidentiality, and be flexible to undertake any task as required and juggle a multitude of tasks and make judgment calls on competing priorities. Excellent writing and personal relationship skills are vital as is the ability to fit into a high performing and passionate team.
In all activities the Executive Assistant will promote the vision, mission and values of Breast Cancer Foundation NZ
Key responsibilities and indicators of success:
* Assist and support the CEO and attend to administrative tasks assigned.
* Manage diary and travel
* Liaise internally and externally
* Organise meetings, including attending and minute taking at Board level
* Put effective and efficient systems into place where required
* Prepare, edit and format of reports, presentations and documentation
* Handle confidential matters
* Prepare and distribute of Board papers
* Assist and support the Corporate Partnerships Manager with presentations, proposals, contracts, invoices
* Sponsor follow up and liaison – primarily with Pink Product Supporters
* Help with event management and organization, where required.
* Manage the online enquiries for the Foundation
Closing date for applications: 27th July 2018 at 4.00pm.
709 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here