Internship (Voluntary) Organised digital marketer
Are you passionate about the environment’??
Keen to do something practical to help reduce plastic pollution, and reduce the consumption of drinks in single use plastic bottles?
If you have skills in digital marketing, are good with Excel and well organised read on..
RefillNZ is a grass roots campaign that aims to prevent plastic pollution at source by making it easier to reuse and refill water on the go, rather than buy drink in a single-use disposable plastic bottle. www.refillnz.org.nz
It’s a behaviour change campaign
• To have carrying a reusable water bottle ‘the new normal’.
• Positioning Tap water as the ‘healthy hydration’ drink of choice – its free, refreshing, sugar and plastic free!
The campaign works by connecting people who are looking for water with cafes, bars, other business and council venues, where they can refill for free. Participating venues have a sticker in their window (and can also have a poster) – alerting passers-by that they’re welcome to come on in and fill up their bottle on the go for FREE.
RefillNZ stations get pinned to the location based map on the web site and are promoted via social media. We are soon to be on 2 Apps!
We are a small NFP with growing pains due to huge interest but limited funds!! So whilst we do have some funds to pay for specific outputs there will be some voluntary time expected.
Outline of role
Digital marketing and admin –on a small budget!
• Managing RefillNZ sign ups from the web site – mailing out, liaising where necessary
• Managing databases – integrating the different databases, currently all in Excel
• Following up enquires
• Support the development of online content, including monthly email
• Use of the email CRM
• Good on social media – primarily FB and Instagram although experience with Twitter and Linked In would be good
• Moderate Facebook comments and advise on feedback from supporters
• Experience with social media and google analytics
• Learn all basics of Facebook Ad Manager and have the opportunity to create ads and monitor their results
• Monitor social media for trends and opportunities for engagement
• Able to work from home and or with Jill in Newtown
Experience and attitude needed;
• Well organized and reliable with good customer relationship skills.
• Databases – currently we are using Excel.
• Experience with web content management systems, eg Word press
652 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here