Full-Time Operations Support – Funding & Contracting
Imagine…Imagine being part of a kaupapa Māori organisation that creates opportunities and navigates whānau towards achieving their dreams. As drivers of innovation, we fight to create policy change and commission kaupapa that support whānau to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Wai Rehua, our Funding and Contracting rōpu are responsible for securing funding to build on the strengths of our Māori communities across several industries from Health, Housing, Employment, Education, and Justice. Our mahi will allow you to support the aspirations of Māori within West Auckland and provide you with a network across our Whanau Ora partners.
Tē Tunga | The Role
- Develop, lead, and support key priority projects and proposals
- Support effective proposal administration and contract monitoring
- Management of digital contract management system
- Improve operational systems
- Coordination of monthly rōpū meetings, minutes and follow-ups
- Build and maintain community networks that support the promotion of the Waipareira Brand
- Maintain long-term productive relationships with kaimahi, ministries, providers and partners
- Responsible for driving the performance of the team
Nōu te Rourou | What you bring
- A commitment to Te Reo me ngā Tikanga Māori
- Three year’s previous experience in a similar role
- Be comfortable engaging with professionals and practitioners at all levels in a way that enhances their mana
- Highly motivated “self-starter” capable of managing competing priorities and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate needs and show initiative in managing and promoting new projects
- Ability to foster an environment of creativity and professional growth
- A demonstrated ability to get on with people, a questioning approach, and a willingness to learn
- Attention to detail, strong planning and problem-solving skills
Mōu | For you
- Energetic team with a clear goal
- Flexibility to work from home
- Professional development
- Whānau focused
- Five weeks of Annual Leave
- 4 % Kiwisaver
- Modern offices in the heart of West Auckland
Our mahi is built on the foundations of Te Kauhau Ora, our guiding principles of Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga, and tautoko for all rōpū as a strong back office function of Waipareira.
If you have imagined yourself as part of something special, please APPLY today.All applicants must have a valid New Zealand residency or work visa. We do not accept submissions from any recruitment agency.
Please apply via our website vacancies page by following the link below. https://bit.ly/3PZP5UD
183 total views, 9 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here