Full-Time Operations Manager – Bridge Services
• Pivotal member of the senior management team
• Management of five AoD services across Auckland
• Based in Mt Eden
The Salvation Army Bridge Services Auckland exists to provide safe, integrated, high quality treatment and support services to people whose lives have been affected by alcohol or substance use. They provide residential and day services across three centres (Mount Eden, Manukau and Waitakere), which are known and recognised for being person-centred, caring, transformative and responsive. In addition, they operate three other subsidiary programmes – namely, Wiri Women’s Prison, a residential respite centre in Manurewa in partnership with another NGO and support services to the Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Court in central and west Auckland in partnership with Odyssey House and Higher Ground.
As a key member of the senior management team, the Operations Manager is responsible for the operational management of Auckland Bridge Services’.
Accountabilities include input into strategic planning processes and implementation, budget monitoring, human resources management and line management of up to five direct reports. You will support an internal culture of continuous improvement and actively develop and maintain positive external relationships in order to promote the programme’s objectives.
• Strong clinical knowledge and experience, with the ability to make sound clinical decisions
• Strong leadership capabilities with proven operational management experience
• Current registration of DAPAANZ, ANZASW or a professional body that meets the requirements of the HPCA Act
• Resilient when faced with challenging situations
• A passion for providing and delivering a high level of customer service
• The ability to problem solve, use initiative and display sound judgement
• Very highly developed written and oral communication skills
• Strong relationship building capabilities, both internally and externally to the organisation
• Holds a full drivers licence
• Understanding of, respect for, and the ability to work within The Salvation Army’s mission, principles and Christian ethos
• Relevant experience in working within the addictions field would be advantageous
As the service operates 24/7, there is the requirement for the Operations Manager to be on-call, currently one week in five.
How to Apply
Applications to: Kirsty McLaren at mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
657 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here