Full-Time Office Support
It is an exciting role if you want to work in a values-based organic organisation like us. We are seeking a coordinator to join us. It is a full-time position permanent position, and for the right candidate can be a flexible one, up to 40 hours per week. It is possible to do the job remotely, but we prefer a Wellington-based candidate able to work from our office.
This role mainly focuses on processing suppliers’ invoices, overviewing and following up licensees’ renewal payments and their online Organic Management Plans (oOMPs). You will organise system batching with audit and ad hoc office jobs. You report to the Management Accountant and the Operations Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service or hospitality training
- Bookkeeping experience
- Confident and experienced in general admin duties with an eye for detail.
- Experience in MYOB, Dynamics, SharePoint and Excel is preferred.
- Entering monthly supplier bills in the system before payment run
- Managing payment issues with suppliers
- Assisting with monthly invoicing and customer account updates in MYOB and Dynamics
- Assisting with customer support and Organic Management Plans submissions
- Batching audits and tests
- Overviewing licensee renewal invoices and making sure they pay on time
- Answering general queries from licensees for both their renewal fees and non-renewal fees
- Reporting to the Management Accountant for any payment issues which might affect licensees’ certification
- Administration, including payment verification, updating database, and stationery orders.
- Certification support work in Dynamics and SharePoint
Who are we?
BioGro New Zealand Ltd. is a registered charity. We live in Digital Nomad at Clyde Quay Wharf in Wellington at 6 Herd St. We provide certification to over 2000 organic operations throughout New Zealand and Internationally. We have been around since 1983 and are the largest organic certifier in New Zealand. You can find out more about us on our website https://www.biogro.co.nz/.
Please use the DoGoodJobs system to apply for this job.
- Please submit a cover letter explaining why you want to work at BioGro.
- Please attach a CV
- Please mention when you would be available to start.
- If any queries, please email [email protected].
212 total views, 13 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here