Part-Time Office Manager All Heart Stores
Office Manager All Heart Stores
This is an exciting opportunity to use your accounts experience with Xero and admin experience running an office to support All Heart Stores, a profit-for-purpose enterprise of hope.
If you are passionate about people and planet, we would love you to come and work with our friendly team to help our operations run smoothly as part of All Heart NZ Charitable Trust.
- Be the point person for all administration and financial requirements for All Heart Stores.
- Keep accurate and up to date accounting records using Xero accounting package, including payables and receivables.
- Keep accurate and up to date sales records for All Heart Stores using Shopify, Trademe and Xero.
- Input Timesheets and Leave for Store employees and provide backup for processing Payroll.
- Manage the Franchisees for All Heart Stores.
- Provide administrative support to the Store Managers including database entry, supplier agreement forms and other admin tasks.
- Assist in the writing of policies, procedures and contracts/agreements.
- Assist with Health & Safety requirements for All Heart Stores including developing and implementing procedures and documentation.
- Assist with people management, including staff and volunteer recruitment, induction and preparing employment contracts for All Heart Stores.
- Oversee funding applications for grants for All Heart Stores, monitoring the use of funds and providing accountability reports as needed.
Key Working Relationships:
This role reports to the National Rangatira All Heart Stores, works closely with the Office Manager for All Heart NZ and interacts with the wider staff team.
- At least 3 years’ previous experience of office administration.
- Strong accounts skills, and preference given to experience with Xero.
- Previous experience in the non-profit sector an advantage.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong desire and passion for All Heart NZ’s core objectives.
- Willingness to support and uphold the organisation’s core values.
- Attention to detail and process pathways.
- Well organised and excellent time management skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- High standard of written communication skills required.
- Be punctual, reliable, honest and trustworthy, maintaining confidentiality.
- Have an excellent work ethic.
- Able to work accurately and autonomously.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and familiar with database management.
- Flexible around availability.
- Have the right to work in New Zealand (either NZ citizen or work visa).
- Current full Driver’s license.
This is a part time role (20 hours per week) with days and hours to be agreed, preferably Monday to Thursday.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you are suitable for the role to [email protected]
286 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here