Full-Time Office Coordinator
Now is your chance to work for Amnesty International, an organisation that defends human rights and strives to protect people wherever justice and freedom have been denied.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for the administrative and operational delivery across Amnesty International New Zealand. This is a predominately internal-facing role that enables our staff and Governance Team to do their best work every day.
We all like to think the office runs like a well-oiled machine, but someone is cranking the gears behind the scenes. That person will be you – nestled within the fun Operations Team. The key parts of this role are:
– General administrative and operational support
– Financial administration (accounts payable, payroll)
– Office upkeep and supplier coordination
– Governance liaison, logistics and administrative support
We want to hear from you if you have done a role like this before for at least 3 years and are:
– Committed to the work and values of Amnesty International
– Enthusiastic, hilarious and resilient to stress
– Efficient, and love being busy and assisting people
Then, when you top it off with these skills for good measure, you’ll probably be:
– knowledgeable of accounting processes and systems.
– a star communicator, problem solver and skilled negotiator
– able to take initiative, back yourself and self-manage a wide portfolio
– able to ensure things get done, even if you are relying on other people to do them.
– discrete and confidential where necessary
– A whiz at using and learning a wide range of office computer systems.
It suffices to say that you will be an all-round superstar and we would love to have you join the Amnesty team. In return we’ll provide;
– All the tools for the job (phone, training and a lovely spot in our Auckland CBD office)
– An extra day off for your birthday
– Flexibility on start and finish times
– A supportive culture where humour is a currency
– Salary between $45,200 – $48,000 per year
Check out the role description for more information and then apply with your CV and Cover Letter to the link below.
Dependent on the quality of applicants, we reserve the right to close the role early, so get in quick with your application.
How to Apply
Follow this link to apply https://amnesty.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=32&source=DGJ
558 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here