Part-Time Office Administrator
Good Neighbour is a Charitable Trust providing practical opportunities for people to support one another so that lives, neighbourhoods and communities are transformed. There are 4 arms to our organisation including Good Neighbour Kitchen, Food Rescue, Urban Mahi and Care Junction.
We are seeking an administration super hero to keep our front office run smoothly. This is a reception based role and is the first connection people often have with Good Neighbour.
This role will require you to be on your toes, answering phones and questions, keeping an eye on what is going to happen next and being ahead of the game.
Role responsibilities include:
- Welcoming & assisting those that come into or phone into Good Neighbour
- Maintaining great administration systems and accurate recording of information
- Providing administration support for the team & GM
- Leading our Health and Safety Processes
- Accounting tasks including banking, reconciliation, processing of donations, maintaining petty cash and invoicing
- Providing marketing communications including social media, sending invites for events and compiling regular newsletters
- Keeping the office running smoothly
You will bring the following skills & qualities to the role:
- Positivity and a can-do attitude that is infectious
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Excellent organisational and decision-making skills
- Fantastic at multi-tasking with a solutions focussed approach
- Proficient use of Excel, Word and Microsoft Office to enable reporting, analysing of data for management reports and funding grants
- Experience in Health and Safety processes
- Use of Point of Sale systems and Infoodle is an advantage
If you have any questions or would like to reach out, please contact Simone Gibson [email protected]
To apply follow the instructions under the “How to Apply” section!
860 total views, 7 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here