Part-Time Office Administrator
Work in a values-based company that sells food that is good for you and good for the earth!
Commonsense consists of 5 busy and thriving organic stores in the Wellington region and 1 store in Auckland. We cater for people buying organic food, allergy-free food and environmentally friendly products.
We are looking for an Office Administrator to work 20-25 hours per week in our head office.
The Office Administrator is primarily responsible for:
General office support with duties such as reception, managing corporate supplies, website updates, scheduling meetings, document management, housekeeping, mail and couriers.
This job will ideally suit someone who has:
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Proactive, adaptable, works well in a positive, productive team environment
• Good computer skills / database management / basic website skills
• Knowledge and enthusiasm for organics and sustainability
2897 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here