Full-Time Oasis Team Leader
• Lead The Salvation Army’s Oasis service in the Waikato and Tauranga
• Support the team to deliver high quality support to service users
• Based in Hamilton
For almost three decades, The Salvation Army Oasis has helped to reduce the harm from gambling in the community in New Zealand. Oasis is a free and confidential service, which is delivered by a team of passionate and qualified health professionals, who seek to support and empower individuals, whanau and communities to develop healthy and fulfilling lives, free from gambling harm.
As a key member of a national team, the Team Leader is responsible for management of operations across the Waikato and Tauranga, and ensuring a high standard of day to day clinical practice. Key accountabilities including leadership and coaching of a small team, service delivery, stakeholder engagement, quality improvement, strategy planning and implementation, and budget management.
In addition, the Team Leader will hold a small clinical case load.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to build and develop the local Oasis service, and work as part of a passionate team within a highly reputable and stable organisation.
• Exceptional leadership capabilities with proven clinical staff management experience
• A qualified and registered health or allied health professional (e.g. Counsellor, AoD practitioner, Social Worker) with strong clinical knowledge and ideally experience within the addictions sector
• Experience in working with diverse cultures including Māori and Pacific would be advantageous
• A passion for providing and delivering a high level of customer service
• A collaborative approach
• Ability to prioritise, articulate and implement the organisational goals
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills
• Strong relationship building and networking capabilities at all levels
• A commitment to the mission and values of The Salvation Army
• Holds a full New Zealand driver’s licence
To find out more about Oasis, please visit the website https://oasis.salvationarmy.org.nz/
How to Apply
Applications close: 5.00pm Sunday 11 October 2020
Applications to: Kirsty McLaren via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069
357 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here