Voluntary Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a part-time marketing specialist with strong public relation skills to help us grow our community.
www.shopless.co.nz is a free e-commerce website, based in Wellington. We are a charitable organisation, DONATING HALF OF OUR REVENUE to organisations who are fighting against CLIMATE CHANGE and/or HELPING REFUGEES.
We are NGO partner with ChangeMakers (https://crf.org.nz/), Red Cross NZ (https://www.redcross.org.nz/) and Trees That Count (https://www.treesthatcount.co.nz/). We are looking for someone maintain our close relation with our charitable partners and help us grow this relationship with other NGOs.
As a marketing specialist, we are looking for someone who could help us with:
• First and foremost be creative and come up with marketing ideas ad execute them
• Manage our social media (facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest) feeds
• Manage our Marketing emails
• Helping with marketing contents (writing stories and/or creating marketing videos would be a plus)
• Maintaining a relation with journalist and promoting us on their platform
• Reaching out to Real-estate agents, Car dealers, recruiter, small business owners and promote our platform
If you would like to know more about this role please send us an email:
How to Apply
please send us an email on: [email protected]
91 total views, 5 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here