Internship (Voluntary) Marketing Intern
Who we are:
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone.
We believe that a billion small acts of courage can change the world, and we work to find people who are ready to take the first step. We use email, SMS, print, and social advertising to engage New Zealanders who care about the environment and want to act.
What we need:
The Marketing Intern will assist in the implementation of Greenpeace’s supporter engagement strategy by creating and organising content and monitoring its effects on supporter relations. This role requires excellent organisation skills, with high levels of attention to detail. Your work will provide excellent experience for someone interested in a career in marketing, social media management and communications.
• Support the publication of newsletters, campaign updates or similar materials
• Support the development of online content and use of the email CRM
• Moderate Facebook comments and advise on feedback from supporters
• Learn all basics of Facebook Ad Manager and have the opportunity to create ads and monitor their results
• Monitor social media for trends and opportunities for engagement
• Learn mobile marketing and write copy for SMS
• Provide support to the Marketing Executive and the Digital Marketing Assistant on an ad hoc basis
Internships at Greenpeace:
The Greenpeace New Zealand office is based in Mt Eden, Auckland. There are around 45 full-time staff members in the office and up to 6 interns at any one time. All our interns work closely with a manager who has experience and vital skills to learn from.
We expect a high standard of commitment, professionalism and a positive attitude from our interns. In return we organise a work-station, regular catch-ups with the other interns and the opportunity for professional development. Your team will take your learning requirements and the skills you would like to attain for future employment into account at every step along the way.
188 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here