Full-Time Marketing Analytics Specialist / Lead
When you first walk through those doors, there’s a buzz, a feeling of excitement and energy – it’s our amazing people. Our people drive and live by our values, we always care for each other and ourselves, chase remarkable on the daily and we are all in it together and have each other’s backs. Sharesies has an inclusive culture and our aim is to create financial empowerment for everyone. We believe that everyone deserves the chance to live the life they choose, that everyone deserves the right to be able to grow their wealth, and everyone should be able to invest. We’re developing a new generation of investors, one pay-day at a time.
We’ve had an exciting opportunity open up in our Data and Insights team as a Marketing Analytics Specialist or Marketing Analytics Lead, depending on your experience and skillset. This role is open to people based in either Wellington or Auckland. Sharesies is going through lots of growth and change. We’re looking for a candidate with deep experience in marketing-centric data work who wants to bring their expertise to a mission-driven and disruptive company that is scaling rapidly.
At Sharesies we look for people who are as excited about our vision as we are. For our Marketing Analyst roles, we are looking for someone with these skills and attributes:
- You can support the development of a best-in-class marketing strategy by defining key metrics and customer segmentation models
- You know how to build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions
- You can use marketing mix modelling to measure the incremental impact of marketing campaigns and improve the effectiveness of budgets
- Experience developing customer profiles, cohorts and audiences to use in campaigns and experiments
- You’ll take ownership of Google Analytics and other similar tools to establish tracking and implement measurement frameworks
- You can handle marketing-specific ETL requests
- You’re flexible enough to zoom in and out, going from hands-on SQL/python analysis with large datasets to discussions with executive leadership on marketing investments
- For a Lead role: you have solid experience mentoring and functionally managing people in a diverse teamYou’re adaptable to change, and excited by our vision for future growth!
We’re looking for the right person, not just a list of qualifications. We’d love to hear from you even if you’re not sure you fit the bill.
Sharesies is committed to promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive workplace – a place where we can all be ourselves and thrive in our work. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, wellbeing initiatives, and services to support people from different backgrounds.
This job closes COB on Monday 13 February. If this job sounds like you, please send through your cover letter explaining why you’re excited about this role and working at Sharesies, along with your cv, and we’ll be in touch!
At Sharesies, we believe in the power of belonging and we’re committed to a culture of inclusion. We are building a diversity program to increase the diversity of underrepresented groups in our talent pipeline. As part of this diversity program, we’ve included a few questions in this application to better understand candidate experiences and keep improving our equitable outcomes. It’s completely up to you whether you answer any or all of these questions. If you decide to participate, we’ll only use the information you provide for the purposes of our diversity program. If you choose not to participate, it won’t affect your application. The hiring managers do not have access to this data. If you have any questions about how we’ll manage and store your data, please email [email protected]
The successful person will be required to obtain a Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Our COVID-19 Vaccinations in the Workplace Policy states that from 10 January 2022, only people who have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and can present a valid My Vaccine Pass will be able to enter our offices. This is a key step in keeping our workplace and the people who visit us protected from the risk of COVID-19.If you would like to discuss our policy further, please contact our People Experience Team at [email protected]
302 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here