Full-Time Manager, Events & Training
– Want to use your events & training skills to help the environment and people?
– Want to create change by bringing people & content together in powerful ways?
– Want to create events & training for New Zealand’s leading businesses?
Develop & deliver a compelling programme of events & training including design & promotion that makes sustainability easy & clear for Sustainable Business Council members
The Sustainable Business Council is a membership organisation for businesses who want to be the best for New Zealand and the world. We’re a small, highly engaged, high paced team, working towards making sustainability mainstream in NZ business. We’re part of the BusinessNZ family, which is New Zealand’s leading business advocacy body.
As SBC’s Events & Training Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering a compelling programme of events & training including design, promotion and delivery, that brings SBC members together, builds capability and help make sustainability easy & clear.
What will you be doing?
• Developing an annual calendar of events & training that meets the needs of a broad cross section of SBC members
• Designing individual events & training so they are relevant, compelling for members and help create a sense of fellowship & belonging
• Deliver each event including project management and doing all the tasks required to make each event a success
• Requesting feedback from events to ensure our events are constantly improving and meeting member needs.
• Building & maintaining relationships with members, partners and key stakeholders.
What do we want from you?
• At least three years’ experience delivering on-time, on-budget events
• Confidence and experience building relationships with stakeholders
• Knowledge and comfort with event technology such as webinars & streaming
• Digital publishing, digital marketing experience or communications experience
• Sustainability knowledge preferable
• Proactive, willing to learn, innovative, confident and able to thrive in the face of tight deadlines and juggle competing demands
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then apply now with a cover letter and CV. We will only consider applicants who already have a right to work in New Zealand.
Applications close on 8 February with interviews planned for 10 – 13 February in Auckland. We hope to have someone start with us by mid-March.
The role is Auckland based, but for the right candidate we will consider Wellington.
459 total views, 13 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here