Voluntary Local Coordinator
We’re looking for a Local Co-ordinator to lead a team of volunteers.
Our volunteers specialise in empowering girls and young women to take action to change their world. Be part of a team making a real difference in your community and enjoy the exciting opportunities that’ll come your way!
As a Local Co-ordinator you will:
• Work with a team of volunteers to ensure they deliver an engaging, relevant and fun programme for girls and young women.
• Maintain a girl-led focus to ensure girls have a voice.
• Build collaborative and supportive relationships with your team and the wider Guiding community.
• Work with volunteers and staff team to ensure a quality programme is delivered.
• Receive approximately 6 hours of initial training, with on-going training and support as part of the role.
• Gain transferable skills that are respected by employers nationwide.
• This role will require a commitment of 3-4 hours per week. We offer a degree of flexibility to work around your existing schedule.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please follow the link to apply – https://girlguidingnz.org.nz/join-us/volunteers/ or contact Ciara Arnot on [email protected] for further information on becoming a volunteer in your local area.
53 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here