Part-Time Liaison Officer
The role of Liaison Officer is vital in providing an efficient, professional, positive and supportive service to people we work with. You will be required to provide advocacy, support and education to clients, their family/whanau and the wider community. Actively engaging, supporting and networking with a wide range of organisations is part of the role.
Maximum of 18 hours per week.
Full training will be provided specific to this role.
You will need:
• An understanding of Tikanga Maori cultural values;
• Life skills and the ability to work with people with cognitive disabilities;
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
• Confidence communicating and working with a diverse range of people;
• Strong ethical boundaries and a non-judgemental approach;
• Computer literate;
• Full drivers licence
647 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here