Full-Time Learning and Development Facilitator
Community Living is a for-purpose organisation who is a leader in New Zealand’s disability support sector. We provide a range of services to maximise the independence and quality of life for the people we work for.
We are seeking a second Learning and Development Facilitator to help drive exemplary training for our teams, ensuring we have the right skills, the right people and capacity at every level of the organisation.
You will be energetic, have strong training design, delivery and evaluation skills as well as being highly organised and collaborative in your approach.
In this full time, permanent position you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Identify and assess organisational learning needs
- Design, develop and source content for learning programmes
- Deliver face-to-face training to our teams
- Plan, schedule, promote, coordinate and administer cost-effective learning opportunities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning activity
- Provide advice and support, based on current best practice, to line managers and employees
- Foster a culture of proactive learning and development throughout the organisation
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Three or more years’ experience in the design, delivery, sourcing and evaluation of learning activity
- Experience with online learning products an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed planning, time and project management skills
- An ability to influence and get work done through others
- Sound report writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- A basic understanding of the Principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- A full, clean NZ drivers licence and ability to meet Ministry of Justice checks
- Be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
The health and wellbeing of our employees is very important to us. As such the Community Living Group is a smoke-free environment and operates a drug and alcohol free workplace where we have a random testing programme for all employees.
444 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here