Full-Time Key Relationships Executive
At Oxfam, we’re ending the injustice of poverty. For everyone. For good. Now we just need you.
• Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the implementation of an ambitious fundraising programme soliciting major gifts?
• Are you a self-driven individual with exceptional skills in relationship building and account management?
• Passionate about ending the injustice of poverty?
We have an opening in our Fundraising team for a self-motivated person with excellent relationship management skills.
As Key Relationships Executive you will be soliciting gifts from high net-worth individuals in support of Oxfam’s work. By exhibiting the highest level of tact, business acumen, negotiation skills and diplomacy you will expand your portfolio of high net-worth individuals and improve relations with existing supporters. Prospecting, independently representing Oxfam and soliciting support from potential high net-worth individuals will come natural to you.
Our ideal candidate will have…
• A passion for social justice and be knowledgeable about development work
• Experience in fundraising and/or account management
• Excellent communications and relationship management skills
• Confidence and the ability to work as an effective team player
• A demonstrated commitment to Oxfam’s values of courage, justice and connectedness
In return we offer the flexibility of working hours. The post also attracts a starting gross salary of $65,674 per annum pro rata (and possibly more depending on the skills and experience of the successful candidate).
If this sounds like you, send your application to us ASAP!
732 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here