Full-Time Partnership Development Specialist – Sustainability
All Heart NZ is a registered charitable trust working with corporates to Redirect, Repurpose and Reduce all corporate waste whilst supporting community good. We are looking for an experienced Relationship/Account Manager, who can hit the ground running to develop our existing sustainability partnerships with corporates and expand our client base. With in-depth business development, key account management experience and a high-level understanding of how businesses can contribute to socio-environmental sustainability (and vice-versa), this person will be passionate about people and the planet, be driven by the mission of All Heart NZ and understand the need to change corporate behaviour towards more sustainable practices. The role reports to our Sustainability Development Manager. Key tasks:
- Sign up new Impact Partners – All Heart NZ’s corporate partners who are committed to developing their sustainability efforts with us – and assist them in the development of their sustainability journey.
- Act as Key Account Manager for existing and new Impact Partners and corporate clients with the goal of developing ongoing relationships based on a shared commitment to socio-environmental sustainability
- Effectively communicate the mission of All Heart NZ.
- Introduce All Heart NZ’s sustainability framework – Reduce, Redirect and Repurpose – to new and existing corporate clients in face-to-face and online events and meetings and explain how it can benefit businesses and organisations
- Network and arrange events to engage and educate corporates about sustainability and how All Heart NZ can help them achieve their sustainability goals
- Maintain relationships with corporate Impact Partners around New Zealand, developing and strengthening a network of sustainable businesses around Aotearoa New Zealand.
You must have:
- Previous experience in a key account management role and business development roles and;
- Experience in and/or knowledge of corporate socio-environmental sustainability to present to, engage and educate Aotearoa New Zealand’s top corporates.
Please note: While we appreciate all interest in the role, only candidates with the above experience and/or knowledge will be considered. You will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational ability.
- A passion for All Heart NZ’s core objectives and values;
- A passion for environmental and social change demonstrated through experience and/or knowledge in the area;
- The ability to troubleshoot problems and resolve conflict satisfactorily.The ability to effectively communicate All Heart NZ’s values and mission;
- The ability to create and maintain meaningful and robust client relationships;
- The ability to sell All Heart NZ’s sustainability framework/services;
- The ability to work accurately and autonomously.
- Proficient experience in the Microsoft Office suite, all social media platforms and able to use project management software and database.
- Current full Driver’s license.
- Flexibility around availability (some out of hours may be needed).
- The right to work in New Zealand (either NZ resident/citizen or valid NZ work visa)
Remuneration This is a full-time position with a salary range of NZ$60,000 – NZ$90,000 per annum Total Compensation Package (including commission, car, fuel, phone, laptop) depending on the candidate’s skills and experience. Based in Albany, Auckland but with travel around Greater Auckland and NZ.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter explaining why you think you are suitable for this role to: Artur Francisco Sustainability Development Manager [email protected]. Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
244 total views, 7 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here