Voluntary HELP BRING MORE AWESOME TO THE WORLD WITH THIS FLEXIBLE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF THE NEXT GENERATION TO CHANGE THE WORLD?
Our Community Programme has launched in Christchurch, and we need you!
We provide pop up adventures and experiences for girls aged 5-17.
We aim to give girls amazing experiences in a range of industries like STEM, the outdoors and the arts, which will leave them feeling inspired, empowered and ready to take the world by storm.
We are currently looking for friendly, outgoing and self-motivated individuals to be part of this exciting programme on a casual basis.
• Running events and adventures for girls.
• Ensuring girl safety and satisfaction during events.
• Working closely with the Community Programme Facilitator to ensure the smooth running of the events and activities.
It is a bonus if you have the following:
• The ability to commit to at least two events a month for a year.
• Hold a valid First Aid Certificate
If you love mentoring others, having fun, running events and girl empowerment initiatives this is the role for you!
776 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here