Internship (Voluntary) HELP Auckland Intern
The HELP Auckland Internship Programme has been designed to give amazing people the opportunity to learn and grow from working within a top organisation committed to ending sexual assault and abuse in New Zealand. Our internship programme will give you an understanding of what working within the caring sector can be like as well as give you valuable skills and experience.
We are looking for someone to join our team as our Marketing Intern. You will be helping with the day to day management of our social media channels and updating content for our website. This will include writing new articles, responding to press opportunities, and helping prepare advocacy events.
We look for people to join our team for 4 – 6 months, the internship is part time and unpaid, ideally 2 or more days a week but we are flexible with the commitment.
What’s it about?
● Finding trendy content in the feminist, #MeToo advocacy space and adapting it for our social media channels
● Moderating comments and advising on any that need attention
● Reporting on the success for various types of social media posts
● Creating basic social media graphics or videos using free apps
● Writing talking points or identifying opportunities for press engagement
● Assisting with logistics or details for advocacy or fundraising events
● Any other appropriate tasks or projects as delegated by the Fundraising Manager
Why intern at HELP Auckland?
● You will dedicate your time to making the world a better place, within a leading specialist organisation providing free services to women in need
● You will help empower advocates for healthy relationships and self-care
● You will gain valuable experience in the fast-paced social media marketing environment
● You will learn a wide range of valuable skills and experience applicable to many areas
● You will get to meet like-minded, inspiring advocates who will accompany and support you throughout your time with us
● You will be given an in-depth orientation to the organization, thereby acquiring a general understanding of our diverse departments and their functionalities
How to Apply
Send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
Attention: Ruth Davy
74 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here