Contract HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
CO-ORDINATOR – HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS PROGRAMME
260 HOURS TOTAL, OVER 6 MONTHS
Shama, Ethnic Women’s Trust is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic Co-ordinator for the development of a Healthy Relationships Programme. You will work with the Advisor Writer to support the development of this programme. This will include administrative tasks such as co-ordinating collaborative partners and arranging meeting times and payments, as well as tasks such as sourcing programme material and supporting writing and testing of the programme.
Alongside the Advisor Writer, the Co-ordinator will ensure that the programme is developed collaboratively and, once written, is tested with community members. This is likely to involve the Co-ordinator being involved in facilitation of the early material.
You will be involved in developing a healthy relationships programme for ethnic young people. This will include family relationships, peer group relationships, community belongings of multiple kinds (faith, culture, sexuality, gender, disability) and romantic relationships.
The job involves networking with community agencies, different community groups and developing practice alongside the new Sexual Violence Response Service and sexual violence prevention initiatives for ethnic communities.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Understanding the experience of ethnic people from a range of backgrounds living in New Zealand.
- A deep understanding of lived experience of LGBTIQ++ identity as an ethnic person in Aotearoa New Zealand
- An understanding of healthy relationships programming
- High standard of verbal and written communications ability, including the ability to present information to groups of people
- Ability to speak 1 or 2 ethnic languages will be an advantage
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Full NZ drivers Licence
- Clean NZ Police checks
465 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here