Full-Time Head of Product
Thankyou Payroll is a leading expert on payroll solutions, and purpose driven business in New Zealand. We operate a profit-generating and dividend paying business that also role models holistic thinking and engages with generosity, environmental action, consistent improvement and great customer service.
Our clients love working with us because we provide epic payroll support services and because every time a pay is processed in our system, it creates a positive community impact through our donations to Thankyou Charitable Trust. We’re also NZ’s only carbon-neutral payroll company. Every Thankyou Payroll client gets an affordable quality payroll service and contributes to a brighter tomorrow!
We’re poised to take Thankyou Payroll on renewed growth trajectory and are looking for an innovative and engaged Head of Product to help us on our journey.
About the opportunity
As the Head of Product, reporting directly into the CEO, your job is to identify the emerging trends and rationalise the changes needed to keep us at the leading edge of our industry. Thankyou Payroll’s mission, vision and growth strategy ensure our team are empowered to be all that they can be. A key element in this role is ensuring that with your team of 7, ThankYou Payroll remains relevant, profitable, purposeful and our customers continue to be satisfied. Your key accountabilities will be to:
· With the CEO, bring the company strategy, tone and focus to life via our product offering
· Clearly capture and articulate the product vision and roadmap
· Analyse, evaluate and recommend emerging trends in product development
· Obtain feedback on existing products and work through enhancements and efficiencies where appropriate
· Communicate backlog issues with an aim of collaboratively identifying solutions
· Establish strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
· Engage your team to be forward thinking and innovative
· Be an evangelist for keeping up to date on emerging trends within the business and payroll sector
Our ideal candidate
We’re looking for an experienced product owner/manager who will bring an analytical, communicative and considered approach to this team and have an engaging, innovative and commercially savvy approach with expertise working in an agile environment. In addition to this, you will have strong prioritisation skills with the ability to manage continuous competing demands while being pro-active, but just as importantly, you’ll care as much about social good as we do. Our ideal candidate will offer:
· Previous experience as a high-level product owner/manager with people management skills.
· Expertise in analytics, research and problem solving
· A decisive, pragmatic and outcome orientated approach
· Excellence in continuous delivery processes and principles
· Second to none communication skills on all fronts with strong networking capabilities
· Experience in developing cultural competence and an understanding of te tiriti o Waitangi
If you’re an experienced product owner/manager looking for a role where you can really make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
213 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here