Full-Time Growth and Marketing Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated strategic thinking Marketing Manager who is digitally savvy, creative and driven to grow our work to make an impact.
Our ideal colleague will have some experience managing social media, print and online marketing campaigns. Among their key skills will be an analytical mindset combined with a data-driven approach to marketing. The role would be part of our global yet highly collaborative team. It would be an advantage if the candidate is motivated by being part of a social enterprise working towards improving the quality of education for children all over the world.
*In this role, you will be responsible for:*
1. Overseeing paid and organic social media marketing campaigns across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
2. Designing and delivering a creative community and influencer strategy that helps us turn our Fellows into recruiters of their friends and colleagues.
3. Testing print and online marketing approach campaigns in education publications and websites across the UK, US, Australia and New Zealand.
4. Designing and delivering an integrated email marketing strategy that authentically communicates with our database of over 10,000 teachers who have considered applying for LRTT.
5. Overseeing our content to help us tell our story and contribute to search engine optimisation.
6. Partnering with our digital team to help us create engaging digital experiences that encourage inspiring teachers to take the leap to apply to become LRTT fellows.
7. Working with our analytics team to track, continually optimise and prioritise marketing approaches that efficiently allow us to recruit teachers to join our programmes.
8. Supporting our Programme and Community team with the recruitment of teachers to join Fellowship programmes as required to gain an understanding of our recruitment processes and provide additional capacity (especially in October-March) for interviewing and communicating with applicants.
The role will include:
International travel travelling to Fellowship programme(s) or to Europe for hackathons for up to one month per year.
*The successful applicant will be:*
1. No stranger to digital marketing, including managing paid campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
2. A creative thinker and storyteller who’s excited to stay at the leading edge of digital marketing and communication.
3. Proficient in creating engaging ad copy, experimenting with new formats and building a brand.
4. Diligent with campaign management to ensure careful use of campaign budgets and make efficient data-driven improvements
5. Passionate about education and making an impact.
6. A motivated self-starter and strong team player who is willing to try a wide range of different tasks
7. Highly organised and efficient
8. Capable of managing a high workload, prioritising and delivering outcomes within tight deadlines
9. Confident liaising and building relationships with our global team using online platforms and apps
10. Someone who approaches work with a positive attitude and willingness to problem solve and use initiative
11. An excellent communicator to enthuse teachers to join the programme and manage enquiries
12. Willing to go the extra mile to deliver amazing programmes for our Fellows
13. Comfortable working with minimal supervision
14. Proficient using Google Suite (or willing to learn!)
Even better if you have:
1. Experience using Adobe suite for document and image editing
2. Hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in a field related to marketing, sales or communications
3. Experience using SalesForce
4. Travelled to less developed countries before
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV and a short covering letter outlining your relevant experience and specifically why you are interested in working for LRTT to Jessie at [email protected] by Friday 2nd August 2019.
Interviews will start on a rolling basis so we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the opportunity and would like to discuss it further before you apply, you can call Jessie on +64273113140.
460 total views, 10 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here