Full-Time Graduate Project Officer
We are looking for a Graduate Project Officer who is able to assist with the delivery of our programmes and projects in New Zealand and the Pacific Region.
You will be helping out with our operations, for example, managing budgets, writing communications material, and writing reports. This includes:
- Delivering technical outputs for small well-defined projects or parts of larger projects
- Assisting the team to write proposals, budgets, identify risks and their mitigation measures
- Managing budgets and undertaking financial transactions
- Writing donor reports and other communications material
- Assisting the CEO with sector research and analysis
EWBNZ is committed to ensuring a culture that supports continuous improvement and the flexibility that comes with it. This means that the responsibilities of the Graduate Project Officer are likely to evolve over time, and there are exciting opportunities to play a key part in the EWBNZ team.
The Graduate Project Officer will report directly to the EWBNZ CEO, but is also expected to work with the Programme Manager on selected projects and programmes.
681 total views, 7 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here