Full-Time General Manager
• Support the team to deliver high quality, individualised support to residents
• Warm, friendly and professional environment
• Based in Papatoetoe
The Puhinui Homes Trust (PHT) is a small, friendly, family orientated community service provider for people with an intellectual disability. Based in Papatoetoe, they offer both residential and supported living services that are personalised and encourage individuals to develop the skills to live independently.
PHT believes that residents are the Trust; they are its sole reason for existing and they are consulted and listened to for any service development and function. Residents and their family and friends are very involved at PHT.
Reporting to the Board, the General Manager is responsible for overall management of the organisation and ensuring a high standard of day to day practice. Key accountabilities including staff leadership and coaching, service delivery, stakeholder engagement, quality improvement, strategy planning and implementation, financial and business management.
• Exceptional leadership capabilities with proven staff management experience
• A qualified and registered health or allied health professional (e.g. Registered Nurse, Social Worker), preferably with experience within the disability or mental health sector
• Business management skills and experience
• A passion for providing and delivering a high level of customer service
• An inclusive and collaborative approach
• Ability to prioritise, articulate and implement the organisational goals
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills
• Strong relationship building and networking capabilities at all levels
Hours are flexible around normal business hours, Monday to Friday, but as the service operates 24/7 there is the requirement for the General Manager to be on-call.
512 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here