Contract Fundraising Coordinator
SkillWise supports people with intellectual disability to participate and integrate in their communities. This is achieved through community support incorporating training and education, leisure, recreation and employment opportunities.
The position of Fundraising Coordinator is a contracted position. (Further details will be contained within the Contract for Services). The position has overall responsibility for sourcing grants, donations, sponsorship, and organising fundraising events and campaigns.
If you are a person who is energetic, enthusiastic and a committed team player we would love to hear from you!
Key skills and attributes for the role:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to network with a wide range of people
• The ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
• Experience with cloud-based information management systems – particularly within the community/not for profit sector
• Highly competent with the Microsoft Office suite of products
• A commitment to making a positive difference!
This is a 0.5 FTE contract position with an hourly rate between $25 – $30 per hour depending on experience.
430 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here