Full-Time Fundraising Assistant
• An exciting opportunity to make a difference!
• Mission focused team
• A role with plenty of variety
RMHC® New Zealand supports families with a child in hospital away from home.
Our programmes take care of the practical things in life so families can focus on their child staying in a hospital away from home.
In 2018, RMHC New Zealand provided more than 4,300 families across New Zealand with accommodation and support free of charge. This helps to relieve stresses like paying for a place to sleep near the hospital, organising family meals and needing a friendly ear to listen on tough days.
Simply, we give families with a hospitalised child what they need most — each other.
A great opportunity has become available for a Fundraising Assistant to join our friendly, supportive and mission focussed Fundraising team. You will be responsible for helping to maximise income and building our supporter base by inspiring current supporters and the public about the work of RMHC New Zealand.
Key responsibilities include:
• Stewardship of donors and supporters utilizing a number of communication channels
• Oversight of the donor database including maintenance and reporting
• Representing RMHC New Zealand at events and community gatherings including delivering presentations to maximise support for the organisation
To be considered for this role you will need to be:
• A relevant tertiary qualification
• You will have one or more years proven experience in a similar role
• Exceptional relationship management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literacy including CRM systems
• Experience in the not-for-profit sector would be great but not essential
• Adaptable to change
Please note that the successful candidate will need to complete a satisfactory NZ Police Vetting application.
558 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here