Part-Time Fundraising and Marketing Assistant
Fundraising and Marketing Assistant
• Support the Director of Fundraising and Marketing
• Permanent part time role: 30 hours per week
• Hands on position
cbm is an international development organisation with a key focus on persons living with disabilities and poverty overseas.
We envision an inclusive world where all persons with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential. We seek to achieve this by raising funds and awareness and undertaking quality international programmes – from cataract and fistula surgery through to disability-inclusive organic farming and responding to natural disasters.
Each year the global cbm family impacts over 55 million people to prevent blindness and diseases. We treat over 8 million people with medical conditions, and provide education and assistive devices to over 1 million people.
cbm New Zealand is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from those with disabilities.
cbm operates from a Christian ethos.
Purpose of Role
cbm’s team seeks a Fundraising and Marketing Assistant (0.7-0.8 role) to assist in implementing and maintaining a dynamic supporter engagement programme and communication plan that engages supporters at the highest level to increase commitment and financial giving to cbm New Zealand.
Reports to: Director of Fundraising and Marketing
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Assist with implementing the ongoing development and delivery of the agreed outcomes
• Assist with the development and delivery of the supporter experience and the associated processes, practices and policies
• Assist with the delivery of the supporter communications across multiple channels to deliver excellent outcomes
• Maintain excellent stakeholder relationship with all suppliers
• Project manage the delivery of monthly appeals, including liaison with suppliers and cbm team, ensuring the timely and accurate delivery to donors
• Assist with the social media strategy and ensure that social media posts are up to date
• Develop marketing collateral
• Update the cbm website as required
• Assist with event planning and management of donor meetings
• Upload all cbm New Zealand campaigns to the cbm international picture database
• Assist with telephone duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the ability to be flexible and deal with a complex workload; and a positive, problem-solving attitude. Excellent communication and coordination skills a must.
This is a cohesive, committed, highly functioning organisation with inspirational objectives so you will need to bring a strong team orientation.
You’ll need the ability to work in a Christian organisation. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This role is 30 hours a week, ideally spread over 4-5 days with flexibility for the right person. Some work outside of the standard offices hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday may be required.
This is a permanent part-time role.
We can offer you
• The opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause.
• A flexible and supportive workplace.
• Work with skilled professionals across a variety of fields.
• All queries can be directed to: [email protected]
• Applications close: Wednesday 20th February 2019, 5PM
• Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
• Please include a cover letter and résumé with all applications. Valid applications will be acknowledged by email.
541 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here