Contract Fundraiser/ Supporter Engagement Officer
The New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society (NZAVS) is a non-profit organisation which campaigns to end animal experimentation. We focus on the scientific flaws involved with animal-based research and advocate better, more reliable and applicable methods.
We are seeking an experienced fundraiser to enhance our fundraising methods and help us reach our ambitious goal; to end animal experimentation in NZ.
This newly created role would suit someone who is excited to build up the operational systems needed to fundraise and communicate effectively and efficiently.
Your primary task would be to create and successfully implement a fundraising strategy and system to engage with supporters and increase our current fundraising abilities.
– Fundraising experience (preferably in the non-profit sector)
– Experience with fundraising implementation
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
– The ability to handle confidential information with discretion
– The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
– Commitment to the objectives of the organisation
– The ability to work effectively in a small team
– Willing to work in a vegan-friendly environment
You will be:
– Able to collaborate with a wider team of volunteers
– Self-motivated and able to work independently
– Creative and experienced in media and marketing
655 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here