Part-Time Fundraiser (Part-time)
Part time Fundraiser
The Wellington Women’s Health Collective is committed to actively creating a healthier society by empowering and supporting women to make informed choices about their physical, mental and emotional health.
The Fundraiser is responsible for securing grants and donations to enable the maintenance and development of WWHC services and projects, as well as actively creating new sources of revenue. She will maintain excellent relationships with current funders and seek out new funding opportunities. She will promote the reputation and enhance the profile of WWHC. This is a new position and responsibilities may change as the role develops.
This is a part-time position at 10 hours per week.
Our ideal candidate will:
• have excellent oral and written communication skills
• have experience in writing successful funding applications and completing funding accountabilities.
• be self-motivated and able to structure her time to the best advantage
• have experience in building strong relationships with donors and sponsors
• be action-oriented and eager to work on her own initiative
• have a strong understanding of the community sector, and experience working or volunteering in a community organisation
• work well in a team, and within a Collective structure
• be reliable, responsible and trustworthy
• be a woman with a broad understanding of feminism
• have a commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
• possess good computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office Suite
• have experience running campaigns and promotions on social media
• have a respect for due process, and a responsible attitude to working in a service funded by public grants and donations.
How to Apply
To apply, or for further information please email us at [email protected]
Application should include a CV and cover letter.
Applications close on Wednesday 19 September.
345 total views, 12 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here