Full-Time Fund Development Manager
GirlGuiding New Zealand, a registered charity, relies on community fund sourcing which is done in a variety of ways – from grants to corporate partnerships and everything in between! Funding is essential to support the organisation help girls and young women build self-esteem, confidence and leadership skills.
They need a Fund Development Manager to support the organisation’s funding aspirations and be part of the magic in making this happen. The successful candidate must be capable of delivering strong fund development plans which support the building of a sustainable business model.
The ideal person will be engaging and friendly with a great sense of humour; a true team player; reliable, loyal and trustworthy; a great communicator and advocate for the organisation and what it stands for and above all, a people person who takes pride in exceeding expectations.
If this sounds like you and you also have the ability to analyse complex environments and problems and are able to design practical pathways and business solutions to achieve their objectives, they want to hear from you!
You will need to easily demonstrate:
• Good practical management and leadership skills
• Sound political and commercial acumen
• Strong personal prioritisation and time management skills
• High level of communication and relationship management skills including written communication skills for informal and formal correspondence; and oral communication skills in a variety of settings
• Strong general computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite, in particular MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Salesforce while not essential, would be an advantage
GirlGuiding NZ National office is based on Christchurch, however the location for this role can be flexible for the right candidate.
This is a unique opportunity to showcase your fundraising and sponsorship skills for a very worthwhile cause.
Prior experience within the not for profit sector and with volunteers while not essential would be an advantage.
798 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here