Voluntary Front of House Volunteers for Summer Shakespeare
The beloved Wellington outdoor theatre event Summer Shakespeare is looking for volunteers to assist with Front of House during show times between Feb 15 and March 2 in The Dell at the Botanic Gardens. This year’s production is Hamlet and will be directed by David O’Donell.
The role will be to work alongside the Front of House Managers to ensure the audience’s comfort and enjoyment of the show from the moment they arrive. You may be asked to perform a mixture of jobs such as ushering and helping audience members, or assisting with ticketing and merchandise. It’s a fantastic experience with lots of good times to be had and the added bonus of seeing one of Shakespeare’s greatest plays for free!
You will be expected to do at least 4 shows across this date range, with the following shift times:
– Friday 15th Feb @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Saturday 16th Feb @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Sunday 17th Feb @ 2.30pm – 7.15pm
– Tuesday 19th Feb @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Wednesday 20th Feb @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Thursday 21st Feb @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Friday 22nd Feb @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Saturday 23rd Feb @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Sunday 24th Feb @ 2.30pm – 7.15pm
– Tuesday 26th Feb @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Wednesday 27th Feb @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Thursday 28th Feb @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Friday 1st March @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
– Saturday 2nd March @ 5.30pm – 10.15pm
All Front of House volunteers are also asked to attend a Health and Safety briefing, at 5.45pm Wednesday 13th February if possible.
245 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here