Part-Time Finance Officer
Bellyful is growing and so is our volume of financial transactions.
Bellyful now requires a Finance Officer for 20-25 hours per week, who will be responsible for financial reporting to the Board, preparing end of year accounts, payments, bank reconciliations and GST returns.
You will be working from home as part of a small management team, supporting 23 Bellyful branches around New Zealand.
The successful applicant will have:
• 6+ years financial administration and management experience
• Extensive experience of Xero
• Preferably an accounting qualification
• Superb attention to detail
• Be self-motivated, professional, and supportive of volunteers
• The ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
• Empathy with the Bellyful mission to support families
Bellyful is a registered charity, that cooks and delivers meals to families with newborn babies and families with young children who are struggling with illness, especially where they lack good support networks. In 2017, 520 Bellyful volunteers cooked and delivered 19,027 meals to 3,442 families in 19 communities around New Zealand. We now have over 550 volunteers, and will be working in 23 communities by the end of this year.
Salary is $60,000 per year, pro-rata to agreed weekly hours. Option of contract for services. For more information on the role, please refer to the role description.
3026 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here