Full-Time Finance and Office Manager
• Varied, interesting work; hands on financial management
• Reporting to the Corporate Services Manager
• Small high performing team, based in central Wellington
Arthritis New Zealand is a not for profit organisation established to facilitate the provision of a range of quality services and programmes in support of more than 647,000 Kiwis affected by arthritis.
Reporting to the Corporate Services Manager, the Finance and Office Manager is responsible for the financial and administration management for Arthritis New Zealand, which includes reviewing, developing and implementing financial systems and controls, providing regular financial reports, accounts payable, receivable and payroll, and ensuring all statutory obligations are met with accuracy and timeliness. You will also be responsible for the management of administration services and ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to stamp your mark and grow and develop your skill set, whilst using your expert financial management skills to make a real difference to the future success of the organisation.
To achieve this, you will need to demonstrate proven success in a similar hands-on financial management role and an ability to take initiative and build relationships of trust and confidence. You will be supported by a part time Finance Assistant and will be part of a friendly and collaborative team environment.
• Highly analytical and numerical with a sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices
• A successful track record in financial management and reporting
• Well balanced judgement and decision making ability
• Solutions focused with a strong ability to think outside the square
• An enquiring mind and someone who proactively looks for service and operational improvements
• Collaborative with highly developed communication skills
• Consultative and open style with a ‘no surprises’ approach and a sense of humour
• Experience using Xero is desirable, although not essential
• An accounting qualification would be advantageous
407 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here