Full-Time Family Stores Area Manager
• Newly created position; responsible for Miramar, Kilbirnie and Newtown stores
• Strong leadership and relationship focus
• Work innovatively with the Family Stores to boost profitability and productivity
The Salvation Army is a registered Christian charity, committed to caring for people, transforming lives and reforming society. They have a network of Family Stores throughout New Zealand, the purpose of which is to generate income for mission and to connect people to Salvation Army Services.
This newly created position has responsibility for the effective management and leadership of The Salvation Army’s Family Stores in Miramar, Kilbirnie and Newtown.
Accountabilities include line management of a Team Leader in each store as well as truck logistics, and oversight of the 13 paid staff and 20 volunteers across the three sites. You will report to the Family Store Management Board and both contribute to and implement their strategic direction.
We are looking for someone who will challenge the status quo, innovate and further drive the performance of the three stores.
• Experience leading a successful team, preferably in a multi-site environment
• A collaborative approach with the ability to get alongside and support staff
• Ability to achieve results by collaboration, with the Board, staff and volunteers
• A commitment to quality and outstanding donor and customer service
• Ability to think strategically, articulate and assist in the implementation of a vision
• Very highly developed written and oral communication skills
• Strong relationship building capabilities at all levels
• High levels of initiative with an eye for continuous improvement
• A full New Zealand driver’s licence is essential
• A commitment to the mission and values of The Salvation Army
284 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here