Part-Time Expression of Interest – Be. Employed Programme
Are you looking for your big break into the tech industry or looking to grow on your existing tech experience?
Do you or someone you know need personalised assistance to develop a tech career pathway?
Are you living with a health condition, injury or disability, and currently receiving a main benefit?
We are looking for talented job seekers who want support with achieving their tech industry career goals.
Be. Employed, a part of the Be. Accessible movement, brings together skilled and motivated job seekers with great employment opportunities. We work with some of the leading employers in the tech industry including Microsoft, Pure SEO, Kara Technology, and Weta Workshop.
Our Be. Employed programme is available for those who have a long term health condition, injury, or disability and are receiving a main benefit plus are ready for employment in the IT or tech-related industry.
The types of roles we have helped people into include Tech Support Representatives, Cloud Solution Architects, and Software Developers.
With Be. Employed, you will:
* Receive coaching and support to prepare a CV and to be interview ready
* Attend a work-ready programme to build confidence and employability
* Have Gallup Strengths Finder assessment to identify personal strengths and coaching to maximise them
* Be partnered with a mentor
* Be matched with meaningful career opportunities; and
* Receive support for you and your employer for the first year of employment
You will bring to this opportunity:
* Qualification in an IT or tech-related discipline, or equivalent work experience
* An innovative curiosity about what is possible
* Resilience and flexibility
* Energy and drive in all that you do
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity – submit your interest today!
How to Apply
To apply for this job go to: http://beinstitute.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Vacancies/
400 total views, 9 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here