Full-Time Executive Assistant
World Vision New Zealand is the largest international humanitarian organisation in New Zealand, employing almost 100 staff and a large volunteer base. Last year alone, we helped 2.9 million children across 23 countries around the world.
Inspired by Christian values, we work to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness, our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
Working directly with the International Partnerships and Marketing & Engagement Directors, you will be an expert in anticipating needs and managing priorities.
You will need a combination of warmth and the ability to build strong relationships, while being business-minded and able to protect each Directors time. Experience in a similar role is essential as well as strong all-round administration, diary management and coordination skills. Additionally, this role will support the Campaigns & Communications Team to service the organisation’s wider communication requirements.
If that wasn’t enough, you’ll need to buy into our vision 100% and be passionate about helping us to achieve it. So, if you think you can do all that, we need to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll need to have:
* A bachelor’s level degree or equivalent – preferred but not essential
* At least 3 years in a professional office environment, including previous EA experience
* Strong written communication skills – ability to draft written communications to a high standard
* Sound judgement on when to act independently and when to refer back
* Technology savvy and highly competent on standard Microsoft Office applications
* Good organisation and priority management skills; efficient with the ability to deal with conflicting demands
* Dedication to working with a collaborative approach by building relationships and participating as part of a team
* Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and grace under pressure
* An understanding and affinity with World Vision’s mission and core values
This is an exciting opportunity to help make a difference in vulnerable children’s lives around the world. World Vision is committed to developing its people at all levels and to being an employer of choice within the charity sector and the international community for vulnerable children.
For more information or to request a full position description, please contact Angela Evans ([email protected])
589 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here