Contract Events Assistant
The key focus of this role is to assist in the effective coordination of MS Auckland’s Street Appeal as part of MS Awareness Week in late September 2019. The Street Appeal is an annual event and is a major fundraiser for MS Auckland.
• Assist in coordinating a Volunteer Collector roster to cover collections over 3 days and at multiple sites
• Building and managing relationships with volunteers via phone and email
• Contacting groups and clubs to assist in the Street Appeal
• Engage with schools and organisations to commit to other fundraising events as part of MS Awareness week
• Record information in database
• Assist in putting together collector packs, volunteer training, and site displays
We are looking for someone who ideally has some event or group coordination experience. Customer service experience and good computer/database skills including knowledge of Google Drive would be advantageous.
485 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here