Voluntary Event Co-ordinator
Are you passionate about supporting social enterprise? Do you want to be part of the force for good?
Social Enterprise Auckland is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Event Co-ordinator to fulfil a volunteer role in our vibrant organisation. This role requires commitment to delivering outstanding events that have real impact on social good. While the role is a volunteer position, the events have the opportunity to shape this growing sector and have lasting impact on a collaboration of people who see a future where everybody profits.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate person who can provide a consistent 2-4 hours per week and be available in person at one or two evening events a month. As we grow there may be two Event Co-ordinators working in support of one another. Our events are mostly 50-100 person, speaker and networking events.
To manage and co-ordinate the booking, organising and at-event logistics of Social Enterprise Auckland events to ensure they run smoothly, are professional and in line with our mission.
• To check venue availability and book appropriate venues for all events as
requested to ensure an appropriate venue is secured for each event.
• To manage an event calendar of Social Enterprise Auckland’s events to ensure
dates are not double booked and all events are appropriately spaced to ensure
• To organise and source all required items for events, including catering, and
ensure they are present at the venue to enable smooth and effective running of
• To be present and act as the Social Enterprise Auckland point person at events, to
ensure the venue is set up and packed down, members are welcomed and
supported and the events run smoothly.
• Excellent oral communicator who represents Social Enterprise Auckland in a
mission aligned approach.
• Outstanding organisational skills.
• Commitment to the mission and vision of Social Enterprise Auckland.
• Desire to treat the role as a “job” and fulfil the requirements to an exceptional
How to Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
67 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here