Part-Time Enviroschools Facilitator
Part time 8 hours
Independent Contractor role, fixed term
Buller District (primarily Westport & Reefton)
Are you an experienced facilitator/networker? Passionate about sustainability and empowering students and their communities? Interested in being part of a growing network of early childhood and school communities committed to sustainable practices through student decision making?
• Role involves supporting centre and school communities in the Buller region to participate in the Enviroschools Programme
• Part time position with flexible hours to be agreed with participating schools, an average of 8 hrs per week depending on schools’ needs and funding secured
• Potential to be involved in associated work with partner organisations as negotiated
• Must be competent at prioritising work and managing work hours within a budget
• Experience in working in centres/schools and/or with community groups is desirable
• Knowledge of, and connections with, the West Coast Community also an advantage
• Drivers licence and access to a vehicle (position requires travel across district)
• Must be available for training in Raglan 14-16 February 2018
It is a significant advantage to live in the Westport/Reefton area.
How to Apply
For a copy of the role description please contact the Enviroschools West Coast Coordinator: [email protected]
Interested applicants please forward your CV and a covering letter.
Applications close: 5pm Sunday 26 November
Zoe Watson, Regional Coordinator, Enviroschools West Coast
4 Dalton Street, Hokitika 7810
Phone 021 140 7311
375 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here