Part-Time Enviroschools Facilitator
Part time 8 hours
Independent Contractor role, fixed term
Buller District (primarily Westport & Reefton)
Are you an experienced facilitator/networker? Passionate about sustainability and empowering students and their communities? Interested in being part of a growing network of early childhood and school communities committed to sustainable practices through student decision making?
• Role involves supporting centre and school communities in the Buller region to participate in the Enviroschools Programme
• Part time position with flexible hours to be agreed with participating schools, an average of 8 hrs per week depending on schools’ needs and funding secured
• Potential to be involved in associated work with partner organisations as negotiated
• Must be competent at prioritising work and managing work hours within a budget
• Experience in working in centres/schools and/or with community groups is desirable
• Knowledge of, and connections with, the West Coast Community also an advantage
• Drivers licence and access to a vehicle (position requires travel across district)
• Must be available for training in Raglan 14-16 February 2018
It is a significant advantage to live in the Westport/Reefton area.
How to Apply
For a copy of the role description please contact the Enviroschools West Coast Coordinator: [email protected]
Interested applicants please forward your CV and a covering letter.
Applications close: 5pm Sunday 26 November
Zoe Watson, Regional Coordinator, Enviroschools West Coast
4 Dalton Street, Hokitika 7810
Phone 021 140 7311
192 total views, 3 today