Full-Time Employment Consultant x3 – Auckland
– Fast pace environment
– No two days the same
– The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
At Workbridge, our purpose is to help those with disabilities find and sustain meaningful work in the employment market.
With 22 locations across New Zealand we work with a wide range of employers, and a diverse range of disabled people, creating positive employment outcomes. We love what we do and are passionate about making a difference. While it’s not always easy, it is immensely rewarding.
We are currently looking for three Employment Consultants to join our team; people who are interested in what we do and who believe that they can add some real value to our team and to our jobseekers and employers.
Day to day this involves:
– Working with employers to create job opportunities for our jobseekers
– Being a Workbridge brand ambassador; someone who will fly our flag and get our message out to the communities we serve – a networking superstar!
– Work closely with our jobseekers – they’re the reason we’re here!
There is no typical background or profile for our Employment Consultants, but our ideals candidate will have the following:
– An understanding and appreciation for the health and disability sector
– The ability to think laterally and on your feet – did we mention no two days are the same?
– Experience working in an outcome based environment – we measure what we do and you’ll need to be OK with this
– A team based approach
– An affinity with technology as an enabler to your own efforts
Workbridge is a fun, interesting and rewarding place to work. We value our clients, our employees and work hard to create a workplace that recognises and rewards great work.
These positions will primarily cover the North Shore and South Auckland areas, but there will be some requirement to travel to across the wider Auckland region. Our office is based in Ellerslie.
If this role sounds appealing and you have the background we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you about joining our amazing team.
Please apply with a cover letter and your CV by Friday 26 April 2019.
How to Apply
To get a copy of the job description and apply for this role please go to workbridge.career.co.nz
473 total views, 19 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here