Full-Time Employment Consultant – West Coast
• Fast pace environment
• No two days the same
• The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
At Workbridge, our purpose is to help those with disabilities find and sustain meaningful work in the employment market.
With 22 locations across New Zealand we work with a wide range of employers, and a diverse range of disabled people, creating positive employment outcomes. We love what we do and are passionate about making a difference. While it’s not always easy, it is immensely rewarding.
We are looking for someone special to join our team as an Employment Consultant; someone who is interested in what we do and believes they can add some real value to our team and to our jobseekers and employers.
You will be responsible for jobseekers and employers in the West Coast region, based out of our office in Greymouth and will be part of the wider Upper South team with colleagues and a Team Leader based in Nelson. You will be expected to travel within the West Coast on a regular basis.
Day to day this involves:
• Working with employers to create job opportunities for our jobseekers
• Being a Workbridge brand ambassador; someone who will fly our flag and get our message out to the communities we serve – a networking superstar!
• Work closely with our jobseekers – they’re the reason we’re here!
There is no typical background or profile for our Employment Consultants, but our ideal candidate will have the following:
• An understanding and appreciation for the health and disability sector
• The ability to think laterally and on your feet – did we mention no two days are the same?
• Experience working in an outcome based environment – we measure what we do and you’ll need to be OK with this
• A team based approach
• An affinity with technology as an enabler to your own efforts
Workbridge is a fun, interesting and rewarding place to work. We value our clients, our employees and work hard to create a workplace that recognises and rewards great work.
If this role sounds appealing and you have the background we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you about joining our amazing team.
Please apply with a cover letter and your CV by Tuesday 23 October 2018.
541 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here