Part-Time Dynamic Operations Manager (25 hours per week)
Dynamic Operations Manager Wanted Auckland (Grafton) employee-based part time role (25 hours per week)
Project Restore is seeking a professionally confident Operations Manager for a leadership role within our organisation.
This dynamic role will suit someone who is committed to our mission of restoring humanity, justice and dignity where sexual harm has occurred and breaking the wider cycles of sexual harm, hurt and violence now and for future generations.
Project Restore NZ is the specialist national provider of restorative justice for sexual harm cases in Aotearoa. We have a contract with the Ministry of Justice to deliver restorative justice processes within the criminal justice system and the community as an alternative justice process.
This provides great potential for Survivor healing and recovery. We are implementing a long-term strategy which will grow our reach and impact making this an exciting opportunity to have a very real, expanding and beneficial impact for Survivors.
About the Role
In this role you can truly make a difference, working collaboratively with the General Manager, Clinical Consultant and the Clinical Manager to advance the purposes of our organisation, contributing primarily through the provision of effective and efficient operational management services within the confines of PRNZ’s vision and values.
This will be achieved by:
- Maintaining organisational policies to ensure they are current, meet the needs of Project Restore and are legally compliant.
- Providing a comprehensive financial management system which ensures compliance with accounting best practice and meets audit and requirements for funders.
- Being responsible for the direction and operational delivery of administrative and management support service, including any office, finance, property, communication, and information technology systems.
- Ensuring regular and accurate financial reporting to the General Manager, indicating any potential risks. Monitor financial activity, including financial transactions as required, database functions, xero management and budget/spreadsheet management.
- Ensuring that Project Restore is compliant with all contracts and grants with the required reporting and general enquires to meet the set objectives (including maintaining the annual grants plan).
- Providing executive assistance to the General Manager as required.
- Undertaking administration functions including payroll, recruitment, Board admin/assistance as required, information technology systems, building/office requisites and all travel bookings.
- Acting as Project Restores Privacy and Health and Safety Officer.
About You Minimum Requirements – Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- An extensive knowledge of best practice financial management systems and processes
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar self-managing finance /admin role (experience in the not for profit sector is an advantage)
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, Office 365 and SharePoint, database / case management software
- Experience working with accounting software, including processing of invoices and payroll (in xero).
- Knowledge of office administrative practices, procedures and management.
- Qualifications / experience in administration / business management.
The position is employee based in our central Auckland office (with the flexibility to also work from home for a portion of the hours. This could be ideal for someone working around school hours.
- 65 FTE (25 hours a week)
- Able to travel (air and car) when required
Remuneration package includes:
- Salary of up to $80,000 (pro rata) based on experience
- 5 weeks annual leave pro-rata
- Free car parking on site
Be part of our committed team who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of many New Zealander’s.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and attitude we want to hear from you!
Only applications with cover letters will be considered.
For further questions or a copy of the JD please contact Jan Clark, General Manager, at [email protected]
Applications close on monday the 11th July at 5pm.
452 total views, 9 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here