Full-Time Director, Taranaki Bridge Programme
– Lead The Salvation Army’s Bridge Programme in Taranaki
– Support the team to deliver high quality support to service users
– Based in New Plymouth
The Salvation Army Bridge Services exist to provide safe, integrated, high quality treatment and support services to people whose lives have been affected by alcohol or substance use. In New Plymouth they provide residential services, which are known and recognised for being person-centred, caring, transformative and responsive.
As a key member of a national team, the Director is responsible for overall management of regional operations and ensuring a high standard of day to day clinical practice, with key accountabilities including staff leadership and mentorship, service delivery, stakeholder engagement, quality improvement, strategy planning and implementation, financial and business management.
– Exceptional leadership capabilities with proven clinical staff management experience
– Business management experience with demonstrated abilities in organisational budgets and finance
– A qualified and registered health or allied health professional (e.g. AoD practitioner, nurse, social worker psychotherapist or counsellor) with strong clinical knowledge and experience within the addictions sector
– A passion for providing and delivering a high level of customer service
– Ability to work within the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi and confidence to build and strengthen partnerships with Mana Whenua and community networks
– A collaborative approach
– Ability to prioritise on an operational level, articulate and implement the organisational goals
– Highly developed written and oral communication skills
– Strong team building skills and relationship building within designated area
– The Salvation Army is a world-wide Christian Church and community service provider. It is committed to caring for people, transforming lives and reforming society. The successful appointee will show an ability to identify with the mission and values of The Salvation Army.
Hours are normal business hours, Monday to Friday, but as the service operates 24/7 there is the requirement for the Director to be on-call (one week in four).
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 20 January 2020
Applications to: Kirsty McLaren at mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069
E: [email protected]
Christmas shutdown: Please note that our offices will be closed from midday Friday 20 December to Tuesday 7 January 2020. We will action any enquiries promptly upon our return.
381 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here