Full-Time Director, Christchurch Bridge Programme
• Lead The Salvation Army’s Bridge Programme in Christchurch
• Support the team to deliver high quality support to service users
• Strong team culture; based in Addington, Christchurch
The Salvation Army Addiction Services exist to provide safe, integrated, high quality treatment and support services to people whose lives have been affected by alcohol or substance use. In Christchurch they provide both residential and day services in the community, which are known and recognised for being person-centred, caring, transformative and responsive.
As a key member of a national team, the Director is responsible for the overall management of regional operations, with key accountabilities including staff leadership and mentorship, stakeholder engagement, strategy planning and implementation, financial and business management.
It is an exciting time to join the Christchurch Bridge, as they have just been successful in their tender for a new service development opportunity on the West Coast, which will see them delivering community based AoD services in Hokitika, Greymouth and Westport. Whilst the work has begun to set up this new service, it will be one of the early focuses of the Director to help bring it to life.
• A background in the social services / mental health / addictions sector
• Strong leadership capabilities with proven staff management experience
• A collaborative approach
• Business management experience with demonstrated abilities in organisational budgets and finance
• Ability to think strategically, articulate and implement a vision
• Very highly developed written and oral communication skills
• Strong relationship building and networking capabilities at all levels
• A commitment to the mission and values of The Salvation Army
As the service operates 24/7, there is the requirement for the Director to occasionally be on-call.
405 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here