Full-Time Direct Marketing Coordinator
• Take ownership of the DM function of this much loved charity
• Opportunity to stamp your mark and become a market leader
• Based in Wellington
This NGO is one of the largest in the world and every day they provide assistance to vulnerable people, both here and overseas. They have a loyal supporter base and this role is responsible for ensuring that they communicate with their NZ donors in a relevant, engaging and targeted manner in order to achieve successful fundraising campaigns.
We are looking for an experienced communications professional who can skilfully identify and portray the right stories to illustrate the organisation’s mission to their donors. Your love of writing will be evident, you will enjoy adapting your style to the relevant audience and you will take pride in producing high quality donor communications.
You may already have experience or exposure to working in fundraising, but if not that’s ok too! You will become part of a supportive and collegial communications, marketing and fundraising team and they will help you to get up to speed with everything you need to know, enable you to get a bit edgy and allow you to truly stamp your mark.
• Proven experience in writing high-quality, compelling stories that capture the hearts of your audience
• The ability to research and report on complex information from various sources
• Efficient and highly organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building capabilities
• An articulate communicator in both written and oral form
• Methodical and meticulous, with high attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills
• Empathetic with humanitarian causes
• Strong administration and IT skills
459 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here