Part-Time Digital Marketing Superstar
Nisa is a Wellington-based fashion label that employs women from refugee backgrounds to make underwear and other garments from organic cotton and merino. Our garments are made in our beautiful workshop in Wellington’s CBD.
We’re looking for a digital marketing superstar to join the team on a part-time basis, to work with Elisha (Nisa’s CEO & Founder) to promote the Nisa brand and grow our customer base through the following channels:
– Social media: You’ll be looking after the Nisa Facebook/Instagram pages & ad campaigns (you must have experience with running paid ads).
– Search engine marketing: Google ads and Google shopping (experience helpful).
– Email: We use Klaviyo (experience helpful).
– Website: Our website is run through Shopify (experience helpful but not necessary).
This is a new role, so the successful candidate will be confident to take leadership and initiative to come up with new ideas and significantly develop our presence across digital platforms.
The Nisa workshop is exciting and fast-paced, with strongly shared values around the concept of ‘welcome’; we’re growing a community where everyone is valued and feels a sense of purpose and belonging. We are looking for someone who will add to our team culture through their warm personality, stellar communication skills, who looks out for other people and gets the job done independently.
A background or interest in design is a real bonus, as we would love to involve our digital marketing superstar in our creative process, including website design, photo shoots and general brand building.
We encourage you to apply for the role in particular if you have knowledge and experience of the refugee journey and resettlement experience and/or working with people from a range of cultures/language abilities.
What we can offer you:
– 8 – 16 hours work a week. Pay is between $20-$25 an hour depending on experience + performance bonuses.
– Perks like very cheap gym memberships and underwear of course
– An awesome work environment with friendly people
– Knowing that your job has positive social & environmental impacts
How to Apply
794 total views, 11 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here