Full-Time Digital Fundraising Coordinator
- An opportunity to make a real difference to lives of New Zealanders
- Contribute to the development of the Foodbank Project
- Based in Royal Oak, Auckland
The Salvation Army is a registered Christian charity, committed to caring for people, transforming lives and reforming society. Each year, The Salvation Army distributes thousands of food parcels to those in need, and that number is growing. In 2015, they went into partnership with Countdown and created the Foodbank Project.The Foodbank Project is a not-for-profit, self-sustaining online shop that makes it easy for anyone to donate groceries to Kiwis in need.
Reporting to the Relationship Manager and Digital Fundraising Lead, and as a key member of the Public Relations Department, the Digital Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for responding to donor enquiries, keeping consistent bulk communication with all donors, creating and coordinating digital content for campaigns and appeals, working on projects to further the development of the Foodbank Project and reporting on the project’s success.
The variety and breadth of this role and opportunity to work across the PR team on a broad range of communication initiatives will keep you busy and stimulated. You will enjoy the freedom to be creative and work within a collaborative, supportive and friendly team!
If you’re digitally savvy, and you relish the idea of storytelling, building emotional connections and creating great media content that resonates with the target audiences across a variety of digital channels, this could be the job for you.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, PR or similar
- Experience working in a fundraising, supporter stewardship or customer service environment would be desirable
- Proven administration and coordination experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relate to people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Strong time management skills to prioritise multiple tasks and keep track of work in progress and meet deadlines
- Understanding and empathy towards the mission and values of the Salvation Army
- Familiarity with online e-commerce platforms (eg Shopify)
- Familiarity with CRM databases (eg iMIS, Salesforce)
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms (eg Klaviyo, Campaign Monitor)
- Familiarity with social media platforms (eg Instagram, Facebook)
This is a fantastic opportunity to help take the Foodbank Project to the next level and make your mark for a very worthy cause!
To find out more about the Foodbank Project, please visit the website https://www.foodbank.org.nz/.
Applications close: 5pm, Thursday 11th August 2022
Applications to: Ngan Nguyen via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069
View the position description by copying this link into your browser:
179 total views, 8 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here