Full-Time Digital Communications Specialist
Be part of a great team doing great things
Central city location, great culture, health insurance and free gym!
Join us and help eliminate avoidable blindness in the Pacific
The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ are seeking our next creative genius to fill our newly vacant and sought-after Digital Communications Specialist role.
We’re after someone who can enchant, surprise and delight our audience with their content, but it doesn’t stop there. You’ll also be able to share the content in a way that engages with and really touches our audience. Creativity is your “thing”, you can write and produce graphic content and you’ll have a sound understanding of conversion and digital marketing strategies.
Working closely with the rest of the Communications Team, you will create content, then test and optimise to ensure that reach and engagement across digital platforms and channels drives increased support for The Foundation.
What this will involve
* Design, develop and edit:
* Gripping content for online platforms that grows reach, engagement and income
* High-converting landing pages to maximise lead generation
* EDM’s for campaigns and fundraising
* Assist with PPC, SEO display, paid social media campaigns and content marketing across digital platforms to deliver an increase in site traffic
The skills and experience required
* Tertiary education in Marketing, Design or a related field
* 2-4 years’ experience in content development and digital design across some of the following programmes: InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Cloud or Illustrator
* Analytical with excellent attention to detail
* Superb written communication skills
* A thorough understanding of digital marketing principles
* Email marketing and automation technology
* Paid social media advertising and search marketing
The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ carries on the work of the late New Zealander Professor Fred Hollows (1929-1993). We work in the Pacific to restore sight to the needlessly blind and train local eye health specialists to provide eye care services in their own communities. To find out more visit our website: www.hollows.org.nz
Applications will close as soon as we find our person so if this sounds like you, hit “apply now” and help us bring an end to avoidable blindness in the Pacific.
444 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here